Monday, July 2, 2012

Clear Hair, Shiny Hair, Once Again I Love My Hair

    I wasn't looking for a new shampoo when I received my Bzzagent invite to the Clear Hair campaign, I was basically satisfied with what I'd been using, and to be honest I've never really noticed a huge difference in my hair when I switch types of shampoo, but I'm not one to turn down sample of a product, and I figured it wouldn't hurt to try a different shampoo for a month or so.

I received a full size bottle of shampoo and conditioner as well as sample bottles to hand out to friends.  I started using Clear as soon as I got my bzzkit, I was pleased with the light odor and the fact that it was a cream based shampoo, and I was slightly amused that the shampoo sparkled, curious, I checked the ingredients and sure enough mica is one of them. I don't think I've ever used a shampoo that sparkled.
I honestly didn't expect to see much of a change in my hair, and if I did I figured I wouldn't see it til at least a few weeks.

I was wrong though, within just a few uses, my hair was remarkably shiny and much softer than it had been. After a week of use I'd begun to notice that I was "shedding" less, and that my hair seemed to have a bit more wave than normal.

A month later and I am so happy with my hair, its significantly less frizzy, more wavy, softer and shinier.
There is even a bonus perk, it seems to be very beneficial to the psoriasis that I have on my scalp, I've noticed a decrease in itchiness, as well as large reduction in flaking, in fact Clear has worked better to treat my scalp issues than the leading medicated brand ever did.

I'm hooked, I love Clear Total Care, I plan to try some of the other formulas as well, but Clear is my new brand of shampoo and conditioner.

They've got a great price too, you might expect to pay $8 or more for a shampoo that does all this, but Clear has a price tag of less than $5 at many retailers, and it is available at most major retailers and drugstores both online and off.

I've been recommending it to everyone I know, If you have a love/hate relationship with your hair, or if you are tired of your lackluster shampoo, and are looking for something new you can't go wrong with Clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!