Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Into the Great Unknown.



Happy New Year dearest readers, I have to apologize for my unannounced hiatus, but the holiday times are hectic, with everything going on I had difficulties even finding time to check my email, let alone blogging.

But just because I haven't been here doesn't mean I'd completely taken a break. Oh no, my holidays were filled with lots of stuff for reviews.

I'm really excited to be able to share my reviews of the great products I got in my Holiday VoxBox from Influenster, it was just packed full of fun and awesome products.

I also have a bunch of reviews coming up of products I've been able to try thanks to being a bzzagent.

It will be a busy January my friends. February marks the birthday of my blog and I may just do something special to celebrate; so make sure you keep an eye out for that.   

Hope the holidays were good to you and yours. You'll be seeing more of me soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!