Friday, February 7, 2014

Back in the Blogspot again!

I can't believe its been a year since I posted here.  Where has the time gone?
I tried my hand at running my own website, and I just have to say that it was way more work than I thought it would be. So I decided to come back to Blogspot.  Its nice to see that I still have some followers here, Thank you so much for staying.  You may have noticed the name change, well there will be other changes too, don't worry, I'm still reviewing things, but I may post other things of interest from time to time. You won't know until it happens. In fact, even I won't know.

I'd also love having a bit more interaction with my readers, maybe even some input on what you as a reader would like to see reviewed or discussed! I'm open to suggestions so post a comment and we'll chat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!