Monday, May 7, 2012

Interupted Thoughts.

Its been hard to find time to blog recently, among the normal ebb and flow of my daily life, spring is fully here now and I always feel a little scattered in spring, (I blame it on allergies) but I think I've shaken off the last of my histamine haze and I should have a bit of extra time this week. I've not yet managed to make a meal with the olive oil I last blogged about, but to be fair we haven't been doing a lot of cooking. I will though, hopefully this week. I've got both the Kindle Fire, and the Samsung Brightside to tell you about, as well as a pair of earbuds that may be the best $10 I've ever spent. Not to mention I still want to tell you all how I quit smoking, and I've even got a couple of books to tell you about. Guess I better get to it eh? Stay tuned. I'll be right back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!