Monday, May 14, 2012

Switching things up.

I've got two of the greatest friends in the world, we've been through a lot of drama together, and a lot of ups and downs but out of everyone I know, these two women are not only my dearest friends, but they are the closest thing I have to sisters.

Obviously we must have a lot of things in common, but the biggest thing we have is our love of books, (in fact it was the mutual love of a book series that brought us together to begin with.) Though all three of us have various blogs, both of the personal and the review genres, we've decided to collaborate together on a book review blog.

So as of today, my book reviews, and literature related posts will be located at Three Sisters Book Reviews Now of course, I will be linking those posts here just to let you all know when one is up, but there shall be no more book reviews here, but there will be plenty of other things to keep you informed and hopefully entertained.

I hope you'll join me over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!